Welcome to Yates Piano Studio!

This blog is designed to connect the students of my private studio! I will be posting pictures and stories of individual progress as well as upcoming news and events. I will also be posting helpful tips on practicing, performing, and staying motivated while still keeping it fun! Please view my profile for a complete bio and more information.

yatespiano@gmail.com
435-760-3564

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Enrollment

I am currently accepting new students. Contact me by phone (435-760-3564) or email (yatespiano@gmail.com) for your consultation.

I offer 30 minute, 45 minute, and 60 minute lessons covering skills such as sight reading, theory/composition, aural skills, and recital pieces. Hurry and start today for your chance to audition to perform in the Christmas concert in the Performance Hall on USU's campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment