Welcome to Yates Piano Studio!

This blog is designed to connect the students of my private studio! I will be posting pictures and stories of individual progress as well as upcoming news and events. I will also be posting helpful tips on practicing, performing, and staying motivated while still keeping it fun! Please view my profile for a complete bio and more information.

yatespiano@gmail.com
435-760-3564

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Studio Spotlight - Jenna Fellows

I want to take some time every few weeks to highlight our students. These are amazing young people who are accomplishing a lot of good and I think it's important to get to know each other! Here is The oldest of our group - Jenna.


​My name is Jenna Fellows and I'm 15. I am a sophomore at Sky View High School and I love everything about it! I love all the high school activities, especially the sporting events! My favorite classes are Spanish and P.E.  I love to be athletic so I play volleyball and golf, both of which I enjoy immensely. I play as a right side hitter on my volleyball team and it's so much fun. My hobbies include spending time with friends and family, unorganized dancing (and singing) to music, doing athletic stuff, watching Downton Abbey, and I actually do like to practice the piano. I love all food, but I especially love chocolate and ice cream. When I graduate high school I want to go to BYU, get a degree in Sports Medicine, and become an athletic trainer that works with young athletes (or I want to be a billionaire with lots of baby elephants). I have been playing piano for 8 years and I have grown to love it. I accompany people in church and I am serving as a ward chorister.  My favorite style of music to play is romantic and contemporary.  My favorite music to listen and sing along to is 80's music. My favorite quote is,"If you have lovely thoughts they will shine out your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely!" -Roald Dahl

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love my Jenna! She's amazing. Thanks for as you do Emilee.

    ReplyDelete