Welcome to Yates Piano Studio!

This blog is designed to connect the students of my private studio! I will be posting pictures and stories of individual progress as well as upcoming news and events. I will also be posting helpful tips on practicing, performing, and staying motivated while still keeping it fun! Please view my profile for a complete bio and more information.

yatespiano@gmail.com
435-760-3564

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Blog is Up and Running...Again...

I'm a terrible blogger! Ive tried so many times to keep one going but I never seem to be able to. I feel this is important to my studio though, so I'll try again...hopefully with better success.

This blog will contain announcements and other things pertinent to the success of our students and musical families. Feel free to make comments! I'll try to keep it updated so check back frequently.
I;m excited to have all of you part of our studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment